“Our reputation is built on our clients’ trust, and the experience and value we bring to every construction project.”
- Richard T. MacKenzie, Principal
Construction Consulting of Maine, LLC (CC of Maine) is a multi-disciplined consulting company committed to working with clients to represent their best interest while navigating through the building construction process. Given our skill and knowledge, we enable our clients to make informed decisions at each phase of a project, from conception through to completion.
- Pre-construction services including site selection, feasibility studies, budgeting, and scheduling.
- Evaluating and recommendations on the most effective construction delivery methods and assistance with the selection of the design team and contractor/construction manager.
- Working with the client’s design and construction team during each phase, we ensure the project is continually progressing and being refined to meet the owner’s goals.
- Construction phase contract administration, coordinating with the designer and contractor/construction manager as well as project closeout.
We provide clients with the innovative solutions and the proactive support required to deliver projects on time and on budget. Working as a third party advocate, we look at the big picture to enable our clients to focus on their core business without the distraction of the challenges that can arise with a complicated building project.
To review our services in detail, click here.