“The knowledge, energy, and experience I’ve brought to every project for over three decades is demonstrated in the skillful execution that we, as a company, deliver to a diverse list of clients.” - Richard T. MacKenzie, Principal
Construction Consulting of Maine, LLC (CC of Maine) is an established and respected multi-disciplined consulting company, committed to representing our clients' best interests. Ours is a pivotal role, navigating clients' multifaceted projects through the building process. Given our skills, expertise and experience, we enable our clients to make informed decisions at every phase of a project, from conception through to completion.
- Preconstruction services including site selection, feasibility studies, budgeting, and scheduling
- Assess project sustainability requirements with the experience of a LEED Accredited Professional
- Evaluating and recommendations on the most effective construction delivery methods and assistance with the selection of the design team and contractor/construction manager.
- Working with the client’s design and construction team during each phase, we ensure the project is continually progressing and being refined to meet the owner’s goals.
- Construction phase contract administration, coordinating with the designer and contractor/construction manager as well as project closeout.
We provide clients with innovative and practical construction and business solutions, combined with the proactive support needed to deliver projects on time and on budget. Working as a third party advocate, we monitor the big picture, enabling our clients to focus on their core business, minus the distraction of the challenges arising from a complicated building project.