At Construction Consulting of Maine we offer a full gamut of services required to run a project during the construction phase of the project. Depending on the size and scope of the project, these services may include:
- Evaluation of the work to ensure that it is in accordance with the plans and specifications
- Track submittals and Requests for Information (RFI’s) to ensure that they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Procurement and coordination of material testing/special inspections services
- Review applications for payment and change order requests
- Provide contract document interpretation and dispute resolution
- Monitor the project schedule and assist in project closeout
It's important to note that CC of Maine is capable of providing a full range of services, or just the specific needs to match the size and complexity of the project.