At Construction Consulting of Maine we offer a complete portfolio of services required to manage projects during the construction phase. Depending on the size and scope of the project, these services may include:
- Evaluation of the work to ensure that it is in accordance with the construction documents
- Track submittals and Requests for Information (RFI’s) to ensure that they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Procurement and coordination of materials testing/special inspections and building commissioning services
- Review applications for payment and change order requests
- Provide contract document interpretation and dispute resolution
- Monitor the project schedule and assist in project closeout
CC of Maine provides a full range of services, or just specific needs matching the size and complexity of the project.